Unbelievable bathroom tricks and ideas you’ll be grateful for
Since we all go to the bathroom, today we wanted to show you some fantastic bathroom hacks you didn’t know about before.
– Never flush your toilet with the lid open. Bacteria can escape from it when you flush it and spread all over your bathroom. First, close the lid and then flush it.
– You can repurpose your old stainless steel spoons into little hangers for your bathroom towels.
– If you don’t have a toilet cleaner at home, you can use ketchup to get rid of the build-up in your toilet.
– If your toilet brush is dirty, soak it in this DIY solution with toilet cleaner, essential oil, and water.
– To keep your face towels organized in your bathroom, we show you how to fold them and roll them into the shape of a rose.
0:54 – How to make your shower curtain longer
2:24 – How to eliminate stench in the bathroom
4:15 – An excellent trick for your soap
5:53 – DIY bathroom cupboard
7:47 – A great cleaning trick for your toilet tank
10:24 – How to unclog a toilet
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
All product and company names shown in the video are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit: http://www.brightside.me/
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/